Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm still new to the blogosphere and, therefore, bad at keeping up with my own posts. I moved this last weekend to Park Slope, home of the Ratzner Plan and Lawrence Fishburn as well as many great restaurants. To say the least, the experience was exhausting. Since I am scheduled for work on the Third, I will rely on Tomorrow, Independence Day, as my short weekend and, more generally, as a source of optimism. I am tired and worn throughout all of my life roles at this point and I hope that now, being that I am 'more settled' and 'better equiped' to attack future days (that's where Tomorrow comes in), I can gear up for more inportant things and not feel so worthless all of the time. Being that very few (if any) know about this site, I really can use it as a diary: my outlet for whine. And, so it shall be...and it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home